Department of Urology
We are a multidisciplinary Urology practice in Mussafah – Abu Dhabi, specializing in the treatment of prostate, bladder, kidney, testicles, and surgical conditions.
Our Specialist Urologists aim to provide the best and most efficient Urological care to patients visiting us and the referrals received by General Practitioners.
Scope of Care:
- Prostate Biopsy as diagnostic for prostate cancer
- Diagnostic Cystoscopy for evaluation of urinary tract symptoms
- Urodynamic Study (bladder pressure study) to assess female and male urinary incontinence
- Prostate Enlargement (management of male urinary tract symptoms caused by or bladder dysfunction)
- Female Urinary Incontinence Diagnosis and management
- Sexual Dysfunction—management of low testosterone level and infertility
- Pediatric Urology—Management of kids with congenital urological abnormality including bed wetting and phimosis
- Prostate Laser Resection
- Bladder Tumor Resection
- Kidney Stone Removal (Kidney and Ureteral Stone Breaking using minimally invasive surgical procedure)
- Adult and Pediatric Circumcision
- Laparoscopic Surgery
- Surgery for Female Incontinence
- Congenital Abnormality in Children
- Penile Prosthesis
- Management of urolithiasis medically & endoscopically.