Dr. Mohamed Ali is a leading urologist with Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and General Surgery from Mansoura University in Egypt in 2010, then in 2012, he joined the renowned world-class Urology & Nephrology centre of Mansoura University, where he got expertise in the field of urinary system diseases, kidney transplantation and sexual medicine. Moreover he got special clinical and surgical training up to tutor level in most endoscopic, Laser and minimally invasive surgeries in Urology, andrology and sexual medicine, in addition to research work and many scientific publications.
● He had a Master’s degree of Urology in 2017, and membership of the Royal College of Surgeons of England in 2018.
● Dr. Mohamed Ali offered definitive diagnosis and successful specialized treatments to thousands of cases of different nationalities during his governmental and private practice in Egypt and also in Abu-Dhabi since 2018.
Egypt & UAE
● Adult and Pediatric urology, especially the intractable and difficult cases.
● Laser, Endoscopic and minimally invasive treatment of all urinary stones and Prostate problems.
● Early diagnosis, individualized management and follow-up of all kinds of urinary and genital Tumours.
● Treating all kinds of voiding dysfunction and urinary incontinence in Pediatrics, men and women with the most up-to-date protocols and innovative technologies.
● Sexual health including but not limited to sexually transmitted infections, hormonal imbalance, and male infertility, sexual dysfunction in both genders, sex therapy, urologic physiotherapy and penile implant surgery.
● Reconstructive surgery for urologic and genital diseases and anomalies e.g. bladder augmentation, replacement of ureter, urethroplasty, buried penis, penile and testicular prosthesis.
● Participation in scientific research and publication.
● Attendance of many national and international scientific meetings, workshops and conferences.
● Speaker and presenter in many scientific meetings and conferences.
● My article published in world journal of urology 2019 ” Shock wave lithotripsy versus endoscopic Cystolitholapaxy in the management of patients presenting with calcular acute urinary retention, a randomized clinical trial” was cited in the EAU guidelines 2021 update on bladder stones.
● Member of European association of urology (EUA), American urology association (AUA), International Society for Sexual Medicine (ISSM).
Arabic and English