He has completed his Bachelor’s from Government Medical College – Aleppy, Kerala in India followed by Masters in General Surgery from Government Medical College Trivandrum. He has completed his MCh (Genito-Urinary Surgery) in Urology from Government Medical College – Calicut.
India & UAE, Oman.
13 years as urologist
• Endourology Procedures like TURP, TURBT, Cyst lithotripsy & other cytoscopic procedures, URS, RIRS and PCNL.
• Laparoscopic Urology & Robotic Urology
• Nephrectomy – Pyeloplast, TVT, pylo & uretero lithotomy etc.
• Robotic and lap Surgeries for extra peritoneal Radical Prostatectomy.
• Renal transplant surgeries on both Donor and the recipients.
Andrology, male sexual problems and make infertility
• Member of the Indian Medical Association (IMA), Urology Association of India (USI), Emirates association of Urology, European Association of Urologists (EAU)
• Acquired the First rank in the State entrance for MCH Urology 2004
• Fellowship in Endourology, lap and Robotic Urology from SLK kliniken Heilbronn, Germany
• FRCS Urology from Royal College of Edinburgh, UK
• FACS from American college of surgeons USA
English, Hindi, Malayalam