Department of Pulmonology
Pulmonologists specialize in the treatment of lungs, who aid in the diagnosis and management of signs that may include difficulty breathing, chest pain, chest tightness, fatigue, wheezing, chronic bronchitis and asthma.
Our scope of services under the Department of Pulmonology:
- Respiratory infection treatment
- Bronchial asthma management
- Counselling for asthma management
- Allergy cases management
- Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease diagnosis and management
- Pulmonary function testing
- Screening for lung malignancies
- Pleural fluid aspiration (thoracocentesis- pleural fluid studies)
- Smoking cessation
- Diagnosing and management of interstitial lung diseases.