A Pulmonologist with experience in management respiratory infections, Tuberculosis and other obstructive / restrictive respiratory diseases in adults, Dr. Tajik Mohamed Shafi is trained in General as well as in Interventional Pulmonology.
Completed Bachelor degree from China Three Gorges University, followed by Master’s degree from Narayana medical college, Nellore, Andhra Pradesh India. Following his masters he has worked in Amrita institute of medical sciences Kochi, Kerala as Assistant professor for last 5 years.
● Obstructive lung diseases: – Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease, Bronchial asthma, Bronchiectasis, Bronchitis.
● Interstitial Lung Diseases.
● COVID and Post COVID lung care.
● lung malignancies
● Pleural diseases.
● Pulmonary function Tests
● Bronchoscopy and Medical Thoracoscopy
● Sleep medicine.
● Allergy rhinitis
● Taught and mentored Postgraduate and under graduate students.
● Has been in the organizing committee of national and state level conferences.
● Has presented and published papers in National conferences and in many Journals.
Total Years of Experience: 6 years
Experience in UAE: 1+ years
Languages spoken: English, Malayalam (fluent), Telugu , Tamil, Hindi (intermediate)