Department of Cardiology
“Cardiologists” Excellence in preventive Heart care,
Finest expertise in Interventional Cardiology
At Phoenix Hospital, our Specialist Cardiologist Dr. Wael Zahi heads the major Interventional Cardiology clinic within the hospital premises in Mussafah.
In addition to our strong focus on patient safety, Our Cardiology team also invests heavily in new technology and our radiology equipment is high-tech with a focus on early diagnosis and prevention of Heart Disease. We also use “newer” technologies, including the Coronary CT Angiogram. Computerized ECG and state-of-the-art – Echocardiogram.
Scope of service
- Team of Cardiologists offering consultation for Pediatric and adult problems
- Computerized ECG and 24 hrs. Holter recording with Event recorders
- State of the art Echocardiogram with color Doppler
- Hi-tech exclusive ICU with invasive and noninvasive monitoring, bedside temporary pacing, and IABP facilities
- Preventive cardiology clinics with round-the-clock care provided by dedicated medical and well-trained supportive Paramedical personnel
- Special Ambulance services for Cardiac patients
Dr. Wael Zahi
Aviation Medicine Clinic