Seasoned DPT licensed physiotherapist with over 2 years of experience in Inpatient & Outpatient service in medical centers and hospitals. She has vast hands-on various musculoskeletal, neurological, sports-related, pediatrics, and gynecological disorders and completed the rehab of patients with effective results. She provides evidence-based assessment and treatment to a diverse caseload of patients.
• Manual Therapy
• Therapeutic Exercises
• Sports Physical Therapy
• Soft Tissue Release
• Post-operative rehabilitation
• Chest Physiotherapy
Achievements and Career Highlights
• Certified Orthopedic Manual Therapist.
• Static versus dynamic stretching; short-term effects on physical performance in non-athletes. A crossover RCT.
• Risk of fall and its association with physical activity in the elderly population of Police colony, Peshawar.
• Presentation on Prevalence of postural disorders in the teachers at Peshawar University.
Certifications & Memberships:
• Member, Council of Allied Health Sciences, Pakistan
• Member, PPTA
Total years of Experience: 2.5 years
Countries with Medical Licensure: UAE & ِ Pakistan
Languages spoken: English, Urdu, Hindi, and Pushto.