Has completed Bachelor’s degree in Food, Nutrition & Dietetics from Alva’s College affiliated to Mangalore University – Moodbidri, Karnataka followed by Master’s Degree in Food Science & Nutrition from University of Mysore, Karnataka, and PGDC in Applied Nutrition from National Institute of Nutrition (NIN), Hyderabad, India.
General Nutrition & Clinical Dietetics
● HABC: HACCP FOR CATERING (Intermediate Level) & MANAGING FOOD SAFETY & HYGIENE (Advanced Level).
● NUTRITIONAL ASPECTS OF PROTEIN-BASED FOODS from Central Food Technological Research Institute – CFTRI.
● FASTRAC COURSE IN FITNESS MANAGEMENT FOR NUTRITIONIST in Academy Of Fitness Management.
● NEBOSH: INTERNATIONAL GENERAL CERTIFICATE IN OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (IGC 1, 2 & 3)
● LIFE MEMBERSHIP OF THE NUTRITION SOCIETY OF INDIA – Undertaken By the Government of India.
● LIFE MEMBERSHIP OF INDIAN DIETETIC ASSOCIATION – Kerala Chapter.
● Given talks on Nutrition Awareness in Private & Government bodies like Gas & Oil companies, Canadian Business Council, ADCB, Schools, Fitness Centers, and Community Centers in UAE.
● Arranged family & children activities related to nutrition in hospitals and fitness centers.
Countries with medical licensure: UAE & India
Total Years Of Experience: 11 years
Experience in UAE: 9 years
Languages spoken: English (fluent), Malayalam (fluent), Hindi (intermediate), Kannada (Beginners)