Dr. Sheela completed her MBBS in 2009 and MD in Anesthesia in 2014 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences in India. After post-graduation, she has worked in various premier institutions in India and has good exposure across various sub-specialties of anesthesia.
● Obstetric Anesthesia
● Labor Analgesia
● Regional Anesthesia
● General Anesthesia
● Difficult Airway Management
● Acute Pain Management
● Active Life member of the Indian Society of Anesthesia.
● Best poster presentation at Karnataka State Anesthesia Conference
● She has been the faculty in various Anesthesia workshops and conferences.
● She has various publications across Indexed Journals.
Countries with Medical Licensure: INDIA and UAE
Total years of Experience: 8 years
Languages spoken: Kannada, Hindi, English, Tamil (Intermediate), Telugu (Intermediate)