Dr. Sailaja has completed her Bachelor’s degree followed by a Master’s Degree in Pediatrics from Kakatiya Medical College in Warangal – India. She has an experience if over 15 years with prior practice in India, and Saudi Arabia before serving as a Specialist Pediatrician in Madinat Zayed in Abu Dhabi – UAE.
She served as a Speaker at BFHI (Breast feeding hospital initiative) program at SEHA Madinat Zayed hospital. She has an extensive experience in guiding the expectant mothers and nursing mothers on importance of exclusive breast feeding and proper lactation techniques and helping them to build up their confidence in bringing up healthy little ones.
● Assessment and management of diseases related to Pediatric growth and development
● Management of Pediatric infectious diseases
● Treatment of nutritional deficiencies in children including underweight and obese and guiding the parents in appropriate diet plan.
● Respiratory infections like Tonsillitis, Pneumonia & Bronchitis
● Management of Pediatric asthma
● Management of diseases related to adolescence
● Served in Abu Dhabi – SEHA.
● 3 years in Saudi Arabia as Specialist Pediatrician in security forces Hospital, Dammam in Saudi Arabia
● Speaker at BFHI ( Breast Feeding hospital initiative) program at SEHA Madinat Zayed Hospital – UAE
Countries with Medical Licensure: India, UAE & Saudi Arabia
Total years of Experience: 15 Years
Total years of UAE Experience: 7 years
Languages spoken: English, Hindi & Telugu