Dr. Ravi has completed his Bachelor’s Degree in 1999 from MS Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore – India followed by DNB in Neurosurgery from Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, India. He also holds a Fellowship in Surgical Neuro Oncology conferred as a Master’s Degree in Advanced Surgery from Macquarie University in Sydney- Australia. He is also a Member of the national academy of Medical Science from National Board, New Delhi – India.
● Surgeries for degenerative Spine conditions like Micro lumbar discectomy
● Anterior Cervical Discectomy
● Lumbar spine fusions
● Congenital Spinal conditions
● Tethered cord syndrome and Myelomeningocele
● Cranial Surgeries for Brain tumors like Gliomas, meningioma’s
● Peripheral Nerve surgeries like Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
● Published over 44 papers in international , indexed , peer reviewed journals and 5 book chapters
● Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery, JNS- Pediatrics. Link to view articles: https://bit.ly/3yPIrsp
●He has performed 3000 independent Neurosurgeries encompassing both adult and Pediatric cases with pathologies for brain and spine.
●Consultant at Satya Sai institute of Higher medical sciences / Bangalore training of other neuro surgeons
Countries with Medical Licensure: India and UAE
Total years of Experience: 17 years
Total Years of Experience in UAE: 4 years
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi, Kannada, Sindhi, Telugu