Dr. Nirav has an overall experience of over 11 years as a specialist Pediatrician. He completed his bachelor’s degree in medicine followed by a Master’s in Pediatrics from Smt. N.H.L Municipal Medical College, Ahmadabad Gujarat, India in the year 2012.
Dr. Nirav also holds a Fellowship in Neonatology (IAP), from Shri Krishna Hospital & Research Center, Pramukhswami Medical College- Gujarat, India.
• General Pediatrics
• Management of Common Childhood illnesses
• Growth & Development Assessment
• New-born Care & Follow-Up
• Paper Presentations: Umbilical venous catheter v/s peripherally inserted central catheter (PICC) in newborn babies admitted in NICU – A Randomized control trial, at XXXIII Annual Convention of National Neonatology Forum, 2013. At Hyderabad.
• Perceived Stress and Professional Quality Of Life in Nurses Working In Neonatal Intensive Care Units in Gujarat.
• Research: an article titled “Oral Sucrose for Pain in Neonates during Echocardiography: A Randomized Controlled Trial” published in the Journal of Indian Pediatrics.
Countries with Medical Licensure: India & UAE
Total years of Experience: 11 years
Languages spoken: English & Hindi