Dr. Mohammed has completed Master’s Degree in General Surgery from the DR NTR University of Health Sciences, Vijayawada, India followed by Postdoctoral Super specialization in Pediatric Surgery from the prestigious Osmania Medical College, (Niloufer Institute for Women and Child Health),Hyderabad, India, affiliated to Dr NTR University of Health Sciences. He has also done his DNB (Doctorate of National Board) in the super Specialty field of Pediatric Surgery awarded by National Board of Examinations, New Delhi, India.
● Neonatal Surgery
● Minimal Access Pediatric Surgery Pediatric Urology
● Awarded Best Poster presentation in the National Conference of IAPSCON (Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons) Agra 2016 “A Modified method of management of Hydatid cyst in Children by Minimal Access method”.
● Awarded 2nd Best Oral presentation in Andhra Pradesh State Pediatric Surgery Conference in Kurnool 2017 “A Study of Vertical Dorsal Skin Onlay Island Flap in the management of Mid-penile hypospadias in children”
● Published research work and numerous publications in Indexed Pediatric Surgery journals.
● Life member of Indian Association of Pediatric surgeons
● Life member of Pediatric Endosurgeons group of India
Countries with medical licensure: India and UAE
Total years of experience: 10 years
Languages Spoken: English (Fluent), Hindi & Urdu (Fluent), Russian (Fluent), Arabic (Intermediate),