Dr. Mehreen is highly accomplished obstetrician and gynecologists’ with cumulative experience of 10 years including 04 years of post-specialization experience. She is committed to provide world class quality and easily accessible health and medical services for maternal welfare with utmost importance to patient safety and quality care. She completed her Bachelors from Rawalpindi Medical University followed by her Fellowship in Obs & Gynae (FCPS) from College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan. She has completed her (FCPS) training from one of the renowned tertiary care centers (Services Hospital Lahore) in 2015. Later on she worked as Consultant Gynecologists’ at Bashir Medical Centre Hafizabad, Pakistan for 4 years.
Dr. Mehreen’s obstetric skills include providing antenatal, intrapartum and postpartum care to low risk and high-risk women including managing obstetric emergencies. She is well versed in managing Normal and High-Risk Pregnancies such as – Pregnancy with Diabetes, Pregnancy Induced Hypertension, Previous Multiple Caesarean Section, Pre-term Labour, Recurrent Miscarriages, and Twin Pregnancy.
● Management of high-risk pregnancy
● Normal vaginal delivery including instrumental delivery
● Caesarean section
● Gynecological procedures (All procedures including hysterectomy and ovarian cystectomy)
● Labour analgesia
● Infertility workup
● Laparoscopy and hysteroscopy procedures.
● Cervical cancer screening and Colposcopy
● Member of Pakistan Medical & Dental Council
● Fellow of College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan
Countries with Medical Licensure: Pakistan & UAE
Total years of Experience: 4 years
Languages spoken: Urdu, Punjabi & English