Dr. Kiran has a cumulative experience of over 9 years. She has completed her Bachelor’s Degree from Sindh Medical College – Pakistan in 2002 followed by her residency in Aga Khan University in Karachi. She has completed her FCPS from the College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan in 2013.
She holds a fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (FMAS) and has served in the prestigious Memon Medical Institute Hospital in Pakistan for 4 years. Her specialist expertise includes Management of high-risk pregnancy Normal vaginal delivery including instrumental delivery, Gynecological procedures, NVD & Caesarean delivery, Contraception & Cervical cancer screening and Colposcopy.
● NVD & Caesarean delivery
● Normal vaginal delivery including instrumental delivery
● Diagnostic and operative hysteroscopy ( removal of endometrial polyp)
● Laparotomy for fibroid uterus, ovarian cyst.
● Management of high-risk pregnancy
● Member of Pakistan Medical Association
● Member of Society of Obstetricians & Gynecologists Pakistan
● Fellow of College of Physicians & Surgeons Pakistan
Countries with Medical Licensure: Pakistan & UAE
Total years of Experience: 10 years
Total years of UAE Experience: 4 years
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Arabic (Working Proficiency)