Dr. Irfan has completed his Bachelor’s degree from Sindh Medical College University in Karachi, Pakistan followed by Fellowship in General Surgery from College of Physicians & Surgeons of Pakistan. He has also completed his Fellowship in Minimal Access Surgery (Laparoscopic Surgery) with an experience of 9 years in KSA.
● Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy
● Laparoscopic Appendectomy
● Laparoscopic Hernioplasty
● Hemorrhoid, Anal fissures & Anal Fistula Surgeries
● Member of the World Association of Laparoscopic Surgeons
● Member of the Pakistan Medical Council.
Countries with Medical Licensure: Pakistan & UAE
Total years of experience: 18 Years
Total years of experience in UAE: 4 years
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Punjabi (Fluent)