Dr. Dileep Kumar
MBBS, FCPS (Cardiology) FACC, FESC, EECC (European Certification in Cardiology), Fellowship in Interventional Cardiology (NICVD)
Dr. Dileep Kumar has completed his bachelor’s degree in medicine followed by Fellowship (FCPS) in Cardiology from CPS Pakistan and a post-fellowship in Interventional Cardiology Fellowship from NICVD Pakistan.
He is a Fellow of American College of Cardiology, European Society of Cardiology. He also holds a European Certification in Cardiology. Prior to his experience in the UAE, he served as a Specialist Cardiologist in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- • Management of Heart failure
- • Management of Holter Monitoring
- • Management of Acute Coronary Syndrome
- • Management of Stable Coronary artery disease
- • Preoperative Assessment before Non-Cardiac Surgery.
- • Interpretation of ECG, Eco cardiograph, and Stress tests
- • Valvular Heart disease, cardiovascular disease prevention.
- • Interpretation of Coronary Angiography and Treatment Planning.
- • Management of Hypertension
- • Management of Dyslipidemia
- • Management of Ambulatory Blood Pressure Monitoring (ABPM)
- • Management of Risk factor stratification
Achievements & Career Highlights:
- • Fellow of American College of Cardiology
- • Fellow of European Society of Cardiology
- • European Certification in Cardiology
- • Member of Pakistan Cardiac Society and Interventional cardiac society
- • Author of a Cardiology Book
- • Researcher, Academician, and Reviewer in the expertise of Cardiology
Countries with Medical Licensure: Bahrain, Ireland, Pakistan and United Arab Emirates
Total years of Experience: 4 plus years
Languages spoken: English, Hindi, Urdu, Sindhi, Marwari and Dhatki
OP Days and Timings