Dr. Ashiq Abdulkareem has an experience of over 8 years as a Specialist Otolaryngologist. He has completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine from Government Medical College Kannur followed by DNB in Otolaryngology from Kottayam Medical College, Kerala – India.
Prior to his experience in the UAE, Dr. Ashiq Abdulkareem served as an ENT specialist at the Directorate of Health Services in Thrissur, Kerala for the last 7 years.
- • Endoscopic sinus surgery for chronic sinusitis, sinonasal polyposis, invasive fungal sinusitis
- • Septoplasty
- • Endoscopic dacryocystorhinostomy (DCR)
- • Basic and advanced ear surgeries
- • Adenotonsillectomy
- • Sleep apnea/ snoring surgeries
- • Micro laryngeal surgery for benign conditions of the larynx
- • Removal of foreign bodies from the nose, pharynx, and larynx
- • Managing various ENT diseases including allergy, vertigo, tinnitus, voice disorders, hearing disorders, sleep disorders, etc.
- • Managing ENT emergencies – Nasal Bleeding, Foreign Bodies removal, Facial Trauma, Tracheostomy, Stridor
Achievements and Career Highlights
- • Member of national academy of medical science Delhi
- • Life Member Indian Medical Association
- • Life Member Association of Otolaryngologists of India
Countries with Medical Licensure: UAE, India
Total years of Experience: 8 years
Languages spoken: English, Malayalam, Hindi & Tamil
OP Days and Timings