Dr. Arwa completed her bachelor’s degree from Faculty of Medicine, Gezira University – Sudan followed by post graduate studies from Sudan Medical Specialization Board also, holds a Master of Science in Health Profession Education from Gezira University – Sudan.
- Chronic Disease Management & Chronic Illness Care
- Provide the necessary medical patient and family education and counselling.
- Provide preventative services, immunizations.
- Adolescent Health: Perform and interpret screening tests including cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid, cardiac, hormonal test, etc.
- Use appropriate and effective approaches to assess and support smoking cessation
- Dermatology: Diagnose and manage common skin diseases such as: Acne, Actinic Keratosis, alopecia and hair disorders.
- Geriatrics: Perform comprehensive medical evaluation and assessment of the elderly.
- Respiratory: Identify, diagnosis, manage, and refer (when needed) common respiratory diseases as asthma, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, and interstitial diseases.
Countries with Medical Licensure: UAE & Sudan
Total years of Experience: 10 years
Languages spoken: English & Arabic (Native)
OP Days and Timings