Dr. Amit completed his medical graduation (MBBS) in 2004. This was followed by Diploma in Anesthesiology in 2007 and DNB (Anesthesia) in 2011 from New Delhi University. Before joining Phoenix Hospital he worked at S.L. Raheja Hospital, Breach Candy Hospital Trust, and Asian Cancer institute, Mumbai.
● Difficult airway management.
● General Anesthesia.
● Acute pain Management.
● Onco Anesthesia and Invasive procedures.
● Best Reviewer 2021 – Indian Journal of Clinical Anesthesia.
● Faculty for National Anesthesia Conference, India.
● Paper selected for presentation and publication at World Airway Management Meeting (WAMM) Amsterdam 2019.
● Best Paper award for National Conference 2019.
● Various National and International Publications in the field of Anesthesia.
● Various paper and poster presentations and awards at National and state conference.
● Active member of Indian Society of Anesthesiologist and Indian society of Oncology.
Countries with Medical Licensure: UAE, INDIA
Total years of Experience: 11 years
Languages spoken: English, Hindi and Marathi