Completed Bachelors in Food Science & Quality Control and Post-graduation Diploma in Clinical Nutrition and Dietetics from Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India.
● Lifestyle diseases
● Gastrointestinal disorders
● Weight management
● Post-bariatric and intra-gastric balloon
● Membership in American Overseas Dietetic Association (IAAND)/USA.
● Life membership in Indian Dietetic Association (IDA), Kerala Chapter/INDIA.
● SCOPE Certified in Obesity management and treatment by World Obesity Federation
As a dietitian, her goal is to positively influence each individual on healthy food choices that will optimize health and prevent diseases.
She has conducted workshops and seminars for people in various sectors with regards to nutrition therapy and weight management. Given health talks to students of different age groups in schools and colleges on healthy eating habits.
Countries with medical licensure: India and UAE
Total Years of Experience: 14 years
Experience in UAE: 11 years
Languages spoken: English, Malayalam & Hindi (fluent), Tamil(intermediate), Arabic(Beginners)