Prof Dr Hamdy Aboutaleb
MBBCh, MSc, MD, PhD
Dr Hamdy completed his Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine followed by Master’s Degree in Urology from the Menoufia University – Egypt. Dr Hamdy also holds a Doctorate (PhD) in Urology from The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto University – Ontario, Canada.
Countries with Medical Licensure:
Total years of Experience:
Total years of UAE Experience:
- Treatment of Urinary stones by Shock waves lithotripsy and Laser
- Treatment of Prostatic enlargement with Laser vaporization and Water Vapor (Rezum)
- Treatment of Kidney , Bladder, Prostate, Testicular tumours by Laparoscopic surgery
- Treatment of Urinary incontinence in females and males
- Treatment of Infertility and erectile dysfunction
- Treatment of Varicocelectomy by Laparoscopic and Microscopic surgery
- Treatment of Paediatric urologic anomalies
- Treatment of Nocturnal enuresis
Achievements and Career Highlights:
- Best Presentation in European Association of Urology (EAU) in Serbia, Belgrade.
- Best Research presented in the Emirates Urological Association at the 9th Emirates International Hybrid Conference in association with 17th Annual Arab Association of Urology Hybrid conference in Dubai- UAE.
- Professor of Urology in the Menoufia University since 2007.
OP Days and Timings