Dr. Uday completed his bachelor’s degree from MR Ambedkar Dental College, Bangalore, India, in 1999 followed by Post Graduation in Orthodontics from Meenakshi Ammal Dental College, Chennai, India, in 2004.
● Adult and children Orthodontics, (Metal, Ceramic, Aligners)
● Invisalign Certified
● Self-ligating braces. (Damon, American, Orthodontics)
● Functional jaw orthodontics and orthopedics, (fixed, removable), Habit breaking appliances and Trainers, Interventional and preventive orthodontics
● Treatment with Orthodontic mini implants.
● Maxillary Expansion treatments, Face masks, and Head Gear Treatments
● Orthodontic management of Orthognathic surgeries and Cleft patients.
● Peer Reviewer at Cureus Journal of Medical Science.
● Member at Indian Orthodontic Society.
● Member of World Federation of Orthodontists.
● Member of American Association of Orthodontists.
● Member of International Association for Orthodontics.
● SIDO International Affiliate
● Member of International Orthodontics Foundation.
● Member of the Emirates Orthodontic Society.
● Member at Indian Dental Association.
● Member at Saudi Orthodontic Society.
Interproximal Reduction Facilitating Orthodontic Teeth Extraction: Published and indexed in PubMed on July 05, 2023, Cureus Journal of Medical Science, Part of Springer Nature.
Countries with Medical Licensure: India, Saudi Arabia & UAE
Total years of experience: 18 years
Total years of experience in UAE: 8 years
Languages Spoken: English, Hindi, Telugu (Fluent), Arabic, Tamil, Kannada (Intermediate)