He has completed his Bachelor’s degree from KIMS Medical College, Maharashtra- India followed by Masters in Pediatrics from Grant Medical College & JJ Hospital affiliated to Mumbai University.
India & UAE.
• Management of Sick Newborn babies admitted to Level III NICU
• Attending high risk deliveries, providing Neonatal resuscitation
• Managing Neonatal Ventilation with Graphic Ventilators & Nitric Oxide Ventilation
• Point of Care ECHO & Neonatal Brain Ulrasonography
• Exchange transfusion of severe Neonatal Jaundice
• Member of Indian Academy of Pediatrics, National academy of Medical Sciences, National Neonatology Forum
• Certified for:
1)Pediatric Advanced Life support
2)Neonatal Resuscitation Program
English , Hindi, Marathi, Urdu, Sindhi (Fluent), Arabic (Working proficiency)