Dr. Nancy Ibrahim has a cumulative experience of 10 years. Dr. Nancy Ibrahim completed her Bachelor’s Degree from Assiut University, Egypt in 2010 followed by a Master’s Degree in Pediatrics at Assiut University, Egypt in 2015.
● Management of Common Childhood Illnesses like flu, cough, Hand, Foot, Mouth disease, Common cold, cough, fever, etc.
● Vaccination for all age groups from birth
● Monitoring the Growth and Development of children
● Pediatric Nutrition counseling.
● Treat and manage respiratory diseases & asthmatic attacks
Countries with Medical Licensure: Egypt, United Arab Emirates
Total years of Experience: 10 years
Languages spoken: Arabic (Native), English