Countries with medical licensure:
Egypt, Kuwait and UAE.
Total years of experience:
Total years of experience in UAE:
- Dr/Maher Ali graduated and thereafter did his master degree in urology (2004) & PhD in urology (2009) from Al Azhar University, Egypt. Apart from basic general urological procedures, he has had vast experience & exposure to a spectrum of endo-urological surgeries.
- Dr/Maher Ali is a Lecturer of Urology, College of Medicine, Alazhar University, Egypt, and Associate Professor of Urology, College of Medicine, Gulf Medical University, Ajman, UAE
- Dr/Maher Ali is a member of International Member of the American Urologic Association (AUA), European Association of Urology (EAU), Egyptian Urologic Association (EUA), Emirates Urologic society (EUS), Endo-urological society and Society International of Urology (SIU).
- Dr. Maher Ali has also attended several conferences; the latest was the 35th Annual European Association of Urology (EAU) Congress, Virtual (EAU20V), 17-26 July 2020, Milano, Italy
- Dr. Maher Ali has 12 international publications to his name, the latest being: Mohamed Selim, Shady Salem, Eid Elsherif, Atef Badawy, Mohamed Elshazely and Maher Gawish: Outcome of staged buccal mucosal graft for repair of long segment anterior urethral stricture. BMC Urology May; 2019, 19:38.
Areas of Expertise:
Management of Stone disease (ESWL, endoscopic management: rigid and flexible uretero-renoscopy) including Laser therapy.
- All open urological surgeries.
- Pediatric Urology and Reconstructive surgeries.
- Laser Surgery
- Endo-urology (endoscopic surgeries)
- Male Infertility and Impotence
- Female Urology and Urodynamic (incontinence and bladder dysfunction)
- Uro- Oncology (Urinary Tract Cancer diseases).
Arabic and English
Career Highlights & Achievements:
He is a Lecturer of Urology, College of Medicine, Alazhar University.
Member of International Member of the American Urologic Association (AUA), European Association of Urology (EAU), Egyptian Urologic Association (EUA), Emirates Urologic society (EUS)
OP Days and Timings