She has completed her Bachelor’s Degree in Faculty of Medicine followed in the year 2009 followed by Masters in Rheumatology from Ain Shams University in Egypt.
Countries with Medical Licensure:
Egypt, United Arab Emirates
Total years of Experience:
Total years of Experience in UAE:
- Management of Rheumatoid arthritis, Psoriatic arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis.
- Management of osteoarthritis.
- Management of systemic lupus erythematous (SLE), scleroderma, myositis.
- Metabolic bone disorders – osteoporosis.
- Management of ace crystal arthropathies, for example gout or pseudogout.
- Musculoskeletal infections, for example septic arthritis.
- Regional pain syndromes and fibromyalgia.
- Practical procedures like joint injections and aspirations.
Achievements & Career Highlights:
- Member of EGYSIR the Egyptian Society of Rheumatology & Clinical immunology.
- Member of ERA (Emirates Rheumatology Academy).
- Attendance of a comprehensive certified course on Biologic Treatments for Rheumatoid Arthritis (the American Academy of continuing medical education), CME:5 H (2013).
- Attendance of Intra articular Injection Workshop in 11 th annual International conference of Rheumatology & Rehabilitation faculty of Medicine Ain Shams University. (2017).
OP Days and Timings