Commencing his Pediatric Practice from the year 2000, Dr Fahad has been in service for the last 21 years. Prior to joining the Ministry of Health in Oman (2005 – 2021), He had undergone training in Kottayam Medical College and PVS Hospital, Cochin in Kerala – India. He had done his Bachelors and post-graduation from the prestigious Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Mangalore. He had completed his Membership from the Royal College of Pediatrics and Child health (UK) in 2015.
● General pediatrics, Developmental Pediatrics.
● Pediatric emergencies
● Management of Asthma and Childhood respiratory disorders
● He had worked as a team member in Pediatric Hematology and Pediatric Neurology during his tenure in Sultan Qaboos Hospital (MOH) Oman.
● He was a member of the CPR committee in SQH Oman.
● Life member of Indian Medical association.
Countries with medical licensure: India, Oman and UAE
Total Years Of Experience: 21 years
Languages spoken: English (fluent), Malayalam (fluent).