Dr. Binjo has completed his Bachelor’s in Medicine from Government Medical College in Thrissur, Kerala followed by Masters in Internal Medicine from Rajaji Medical College in Madurai, Tamil Nadu, India. He further completed his DM in Cardiology from Government Medical College in Kozhikode, Kerala -India. After the completion of DM he has served as a senior Resident in Medical College, Kozhikode and as consultant interventional cardiologist in Westfort Hi-Tech hospital and Apollo Adlux hospitals, Kerala, India.
● Coronary artery disease
● Acute coronary syndrome
● Cardiac Arrhythmias
● Heart Failure
● Valvular Heart Disease
● Preventive Cardiology- including management of risk factors (hypertension, diabetes mellitus, hypercholesterolemia)
● Evaluation of cardiac symptoms (chest pain/discomfort, breathlessness, palpitations, giddiness) and early diagnosis of heart disease.
● Member of Cardiology Society of India
● Member of Interventional Cardiology Council of Kerala
● Co-Author of chapter “Treating Resistant Hypertension: stepwise approach” in CSI Cardiology Update 2018.
● Co-Author of chapter “Atrial Fibrillation in critically ill patients” in Atrial Fibrillation Update, textbook of cardiology.
● Co-Author of chapter “Cardiac Tumours” in API Textbook of Medicine, 11th Edition.
● Co-Author of chapter “How to prevent and control the epidemic of coronary artery disease in Indians” in API Medicine update 2017.
Countries with Medical Licensure: India, UAE
Total years of Experience: 8 years
Total years of UAE Experience: 1 Year
Languages spoken: English, Malayalam, Hindi & Tamil (Basic)