Dr. Ahmed Abdelaziz completed his Bachelor’s in medicine followed by a Master’s in Orthopedics (M.Sc. Orthopedic Surgery) from Kasr AlAiny School of Medicine, Cairo University, Egypt in 2016. He completed his Arthroscopic surgery Training during his Senior Residency at Kasr AlAiny and Helwan University Hospitals in Egypt.
Dr. Ahmed Abdelaziz also completed A.O Switzerland Trauma Fellowship in 2018.
● General trauma surgery including Periarticular fracture fixations in adults and pediatrics.
● Minimally Invasive Percutaneous Plate Osteosynthesis.
● Soft tissue surgeries.
● Arthroscopic Knee and shoulder surgeries.
● Intra-articular and soft tissue problems with local Injections.
● 2 publications regarding shoulder published in (Journal of Bone and Joint Surgery)
● Member of the AO Switzerland Foundation
● Member of the Egyptian Orthopedic Association.
Countries with Medical Licenses: Egypt, Saudi Arabia, Maldives, and UAE (DHA, MOH & DOH)
Total years of Experience: 7 years
Languages spoken: Arabic, English, and German.